Wednesday 28 October 2009

music

Ok i need new music because on shuffle i just keep shuffling, i can't find anything that grabs me. However my brother and best friend and spotify provided me with a temporary answer. AFI - Crash Love well listening too it right now tried in on spotify for a run then bought it off Amazon, i'm really liking it. 'Okay I feel better now' and 'I am trying very hard to be here' are my favorites so far.
Best friend took me to Wild Beasts at Cab Vol and i loved it, not to mention their support which was brilliant. I'm having a listen to their new album on spotify contemplating stealing it from best friend! So thats it at the moment, but I think i just need to listen more to the other whole albums i've bought like new The Fray. and of course mix it with a little Clash, Blondie, Linkin Park, REM and New Order.

1 comment: