Saturday 27 October 2012

Move 3 : Jig and Tracing Floor

So the end of group work, well it will be on Tuesday evening when my Practice and Law 3 day exam begins. But here's what I've been working on the last three weeks:




 
Along with a drawing that goes with it but hey I don't have a copy of that. So after my exam the individual project for the christmas exhibit is beginning. Along with that a bit of volunteering for PLACED.org and the return of ballet and beginning of hip-hop and shocker in no time it'll be christmas. So need to think about investing in my Christmas Party dress....
 

Bit of Victoria Secret may be on the cards I think!!

 

 
Then next year in March see's the return and final Architecture Ball.... Might hire for that....




In the meantime gotta save my christmas money and student loan for Rosetta Stone Russian, to achieve my 2013 goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment