Wednesday 8 February 2012

Ok so I know i do not really use this blog, i never check facebook and i got a twitter account just to stalk an architect i needed to talk to. But hey because the only other person who might ever read this is going to Hong Kong I need to post information, and Nancy you know what I am going to post stuff, fashion my work (architecture) for those who don't know and any queries you might have about, our hopefully joint venture.

I will let you in on a secret I may be up to my neck in an MArch but i am trying to finish the two Organos books i promised before you leave.

I will send them you and a letter, incase you never read this. The letter will be eye-wateringly personal just a heads up. and I promise to read your blog, its beautiful and please, please do not give up on your writing, you can do and you know that. As much as I am often angry, pissed off and annoyed at you I love you and always will so look out for your parcel (told you eye-wateringly personal)

Plus that extract you gave me of one of your stories to read is amazing, perhaps not technically but conceptually amazing! Stick at it. And now that is quite enough of a break for me, gonna follow you blog so you hopefully read this that way, gotta get back to measuring eave heights. Love you loads and if you can get out on saturday nite would be fab, cud chat at yours a bit.

Sorry everyone HAHA as if, who may have read this incredibly personal blog entry, But i promise fashion and architecture soon! Vogue published an architectural piece in March edition SHOCK!!!

1 comment: